- Fibre Channel
GPON SerDes IP Core
GPON transceiver IP block implements serialize, de-serilizer and clock recovery functions. For rate adaptation function, it allows for flexible and multiple transmission rates for upstream and downstream transmission. The IP core implements both transmit and receive functional elements including parallel-to-serial, serial-to-parallel, clock recovery and generation, and system timing. Since the GPON supports asynchronous data rate, the FPGA or ASIC connecting to the GPON should accommodate for the ½ upstream data rate.
Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON) platform delivers high-speed voice, data and video services to residential and business subscribers. The platform, comprising an Optical Line Terminal (OLT) and an Optical Network Unit (ONU), represents a high-speed, Fiber To The Home/Building (FTTH/FTTB) alternative to copper.
GPON ONU SerDes Product Brief - TRC2441
GPON OLT SerDes Product Brief - TRC2441-1
- ITU GPON (G.984.2) compliant
- Supports downstream 2.5Gbps/1.25Gbps data rate
- Supports upstream 2.5Gbps/1.25Gbps/622Mbps/155Mbps data rate
- Jitter Tolerance exceed 0.72 UI
- Jitter Generation less than 0.20 UI
- On-chip synchronization-character alignment
- On-chip local serial loop back test mode
- Serial MDIO Clause 22 & 45
- 1149.1 compatible JTAG port
- Single 1.0V ±5% supply core